Friday 3 August 2012

Weekly Reflectoin 3

What. This week Room 15 and Room 6 went to the Olympics bus there were tablets and laptops in there I saw a xbox 360. In the bus  it was cool we went in to the bus and sat on the mat the teacher in the bus told us some stuff about the bus she gave us a sheet of questions on it she past one around for everyone. Then we got up and went on a computer or a tablet I went on a laptop we were trying to find out the questions on the sheet. We had to get of in about 10 minute's or more. When everyone left the bus we all walked back to our school. Yesterday we got a new teacher aide his name is Mr O Donnell he helps Tyson do his work and clams him down as well. 

So What. This week I learnt our habits of mind thinking and communicate with clarity precision. I learnt how to us a tablet.

Now What. My goal is to finish my work in time. Next week I want to manage my impulsivity


No comments:

Post a Comment