Friday 17 August 2012

Week 5 Reflection

What This week Room 15 made prints. The class went out side to find leaves for the print making. We got five or more leaves. Then we got 2 rollers one was clean and one was for the ink.  We had 4 colours black, red, green and blue. I made perfect one. Mrs Larsen is going to display the good ones on the wall. Today some people in our school had a parade for wacky hair day. I had mohawk and a couple of plaits in my hair. Two people in Room 15 had wigs and 2 people dyed their hair. The parade was big all the classers lined up on the yellow line. We were 3rd to show the school our wacky hair. Our habit of mind is Gathering Data through all senses.

So What: I learnt to gather data with touch, taste, hear and see by remembering last Christmas and writing it on a sticky. I learnt how to print make with leaves. I learnt that by watching the teacher demo on Khan Academy you get it straight away.

Now What: My goal is to use smell more often. I need to work on using the roller better.

No comments:

Post a Comment