Friday 31 August 2012

Week 7 Reflection

What: On Tuesday Room 15 got ready to go to the gym at 11.30. We walked there in 10 minutes. We went into the gym door and took our shoes off and lined them up on the wall. I took my jersey off and put it on my shoes we went on to the mat and did warm ups. Then we did some Cartwheels on the mat. We went on to the circuits. My group went on the trampoline first. Then we went to the ropes, we played on them for a while. We did stretchers on the mat before we had to go back to school. That was the last time that we are going to the gym this year. On Monday Mrs O'Connor came into our class and told us what the 6 hands mean. They mean our years 1 to 6. Our habit of mind is gathering data through all senses.

So What: I learnt how to do a cartwheel and I learnt what the 6 hands mean.

Now What: My goal is to practise cartwheels and get better at them.    

No comments:

Post a Comment