Friday 10 August 2012

Week 4 Reflicon

What. On Thursday my class Room 15 went to the boys and girls gym club. We got split into 4 groups of 4, my group had TeWaoriki and VJ and Justin. We had a bouncing spring board that we had to jump on so we could get in the air. The a pike shape then we did a half turn in the air then we moved on to the course. My group moved the bouncing things bye the spongers we jumped on three and landed in the pit it was fun. I did a side flip and a front flip on the bouncing board. We went to another track it was the one with the swing all of us were trying to jump and grab it but we keep on missing it then the gym teacher grab it for us. We had to go after doing stretchers. On Wednesday Miss Oconner's brother came to our class he is a Amy person he is a boss of some people he was talking to us about the army. We watched some video's with him we got to go out side and do some of his traning we had to think there is bad guys and we had guns. We had teams we walked on the field and some one had to be really ingerd. Then two of us from the team had to go get him and pick him up the Mis Oconners brother left I had fun.

So What I learnt how to do some taring in the Amy. And I learnt how to gather darter through all sentes.

Now What My goal for my habbit of mind is to use more of see hear and smell. My goal for gym is to do more pikes and straddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment