Friday 24 August 2012

Week 6 Reflection

What: Today Room 15 went to the Gym. We had to go into groups of 4. I had Isaiah, Casey and Tyson in my group. I grabbed the bouncing board for my group. The lady got a matress and put on everyones board. We went on the other side of the board and did a forward roll. After that we did a backward roll, then we went on to the circuits. Then we all left after doing lots of exersize. On  Wednesday Room 15 got vistors for China. There were only 2 girls with them and they were in my group with Kahu, Brandin and Josh. We showed them all around the school and played with them in the trees and playground. Our habit of mind is gatheing data through all senses.

So What: I learnt how to say my name in Chinese and I learnt how to backward roll better than I could.

Now What: My goal this week is to speak more chinese and to gather data though all senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment