Friday 2 November 2012

Week 3 Reflection

WHAT This week most of Room 15 went swimming. We mostly go 2.30pm. When we went swimming we went into the changing Rooms and got dressed. after that I was playing a game with my friends then I got out of the pool and went on the huffy sliders. I went around the swimming pool really fast on them then we went back to class. This week we played badminton our badminton teacher is Mr Feist. We had a warm up and played a game then we got on the floor and Mr Feist was talking to us about back hand stroke. After that we got up and played a game of badminton, it was so fun! Our habit of mind is taking responsible risks we did this habit by finding a character that takes risks and sharing it on our blog. 

So What: I learnt how to use a back hand stroke and I learnt how to swim better.

Now What: My goal is to take responsible risks and to finish my work faster. I achieved last weeks goal because I learnt lots more about badminton.  

1 comment:

  1. That is very cool that your class learns badminton. Are you very good at the back hand stroke? At our school we sometimes play badminton in PE. That was a very excellent post

    ReplyDelete