Wednesday 14 November 2012

Assembly Item

Our item on Friday was so wicked because it was the first time we got the whole play right. Our item was called 2 pigs a wolf and a mud pie. We had to practice it heaps, like 5 times. I was Hansel and Joshua was Gretel. Keylen was Tic, Jake was Tac and Kahu was Toe. They were the pigs.  I was in scene 2, the enchanted forest, Caleb was Cinderella and Casey was Snow White. Tarron was the wolf.  There were 7 dwarfs and the people at the ball. Brandin was the witch.  It was hard to get the timing right.

Lots of people were laughing. We had to say our words really loud so the people could hear us at the back of the hall.  I was nervous at the start of the play but when I said it, I was not that nervous. In the play the witch took us into her ginger bread house so she could eat me and Gretel.

No comments:

Post a Comment