Friday 26 October 2012

Week 2 Reflection

What: This week Room 15 have been making calender art. We had to finish a plan first. We get a piece of paper from Mrs Larsen. We drew our plan on the piece of paper but we made it more detailed and better. We gave the piece of paper to Mrs Larsen if she said it was good we got to use the dark vivid. We went over the pencil with it. After that we got to dye our art work. We put it on the drying table then we had finished! On Wednesday we went to badminton with Mr Feist. He taugth us lots of things. Me and Keylen were buddis we were facing Harry and Anaru. Me and Keylen won. I was not that good at badminton. Keylen was!! Our habit of mind is taking responsible risks.

So What I learnt lots about badminton. I learnt how to make calender art.

Now What: I need to learn more about badminton and I need to dye more. I need to do these by trying way harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment