Friday 19 October 2012

Week 1 Reflection

What: This week Room 15 played Rippa rugby with 2 experts. We played 2 or 3 games. There was a game when you had to find space, who ever had that most space got to build what ever they want like a candy land. We played a game where you pass the rugby ball to each other. We had 2 teams. I was in team 2. We won once but the other team won 5 times. We played a game about defending and attacking. The attackers had to run and try and get a goal. The defenders were trying to not let them get a goal. Maybe Room 5 and 6 are going to face us in a CO2 car race. We have not started to build them yet. I think we are next week. Our class knows more about CO2 cars I think. Our habit of mind is taking responsible risks.

So What: I learnt how CO2 cars work. I learnt some Rippa rugby skills.

Now What: My goal is to find out lots more about CO2 cars. I need to learn how to play Rippa rugby because I have never played Rippa rugby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment