Thursday 3 May 2012

My Easter Holiday

Easter Holiday
Plus: On Friday my uncle gave me and my brother a game called Sky Rim. It’s cool you can choose and man or a girl and you can kill wolves and other things. It’s on xbox360 and its rated 13 or 15. Jonathan and I went to the beach. I went out deep and swam back, it was scary, my mum did not want me to swim out so deep.  I think I went 8 meters out in the water. It was cold. We got wood for the fire.  We went to my Auntie’s house it was her birthday. 
Minus:  I got grounded for 1 week because I was not paying attention to mum I did not like getting grounded for a week it was very boring. I had to do the dishes on my own. Then I just wanted to watch TV. At times the holidays were boring. I tripped over and skinned my knee, it bled heaps.


Interesting: The thing that I found interesting was that I got a big chocolate Easter egg for Easter and I still haven’t eaten it. I went to the park and it was amazing that there were not many people there since it was the holidays.  We fed the ducks and got so close we could pat them.
By Cole

3 comments:

  1. matty14england23 May 2012 at 20:01

    looks like you had fun in the easter holiday, Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. matty14england23 May 2012 at 20:03

    nice avatar do you really have a dog ace!!!!





    matty14england

    ReplyDelete